Well with the Holiday season we’re in a giving kind of mood!
We’re happy to announce that the first Gold updates for the Western European Panzer Campaigns are now available.
The two very popular Normandy ’44 and Bulge ’44 have been upgraded to the same Gold standard as the Eastern European games.
Both games code will now be standardized on the JTS codebase. There will be no further support for the HPS versions
Included in the Gold updates are;
- All new game maps
- All new 2D & 3D map graphics
- All new unit graphics and counters on map
- All new unit cards
- All new in game sounds; weapon, explosion, background and miscellaneous
- All released Volcano Man scenarios
- For Bulge ’44, a brand-new Campaign game by Brian Jennings. Scenario #16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel) is a completely revised campaign game including strategy options and larger forces for both sides.
- New ‘modern’ toolbar icons
- Code update – disruption no longer halves movement during the day and is reduced by one third at night.
- Code update – reinforcement ‘place all’ has been migrated across from the First World War Campaign series.
Brian’s new Campaign Scenario (#16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel)) has used significant new information that has become available over the last couple of years. This information was not available when the original Bulge ’44 campaigns were designed. This scenario will be a real delight for prior players of Bulge ’44 as the availability of many units has changed and is a worthy addition for the Gold update.
Here are some additional screenshots (all can be clicked to view at full size);
And here is a shot from Brian Jennings new Bulge ’44 Gold campaign;
If you already have the JTS 2.00 version of Bulge ’44 or Normandy ‘44, please get the 2.01 Gold patch from here JTS Update Page
If you own the HPS version and would like the Gold version, then email JTS support for your game key Support@johntillersoftware.com
Till our next gift!