We’re proud to announce the release of the Gold version of Panzer Campaigns Stalingrad ’42.
Following on from the new Smolensk ’41 Gold, the new Gold version of Stalingrad ’42 includes the following updates and upgrades;
- The game code will now be standardized on the JTS codebase. There will be no further support for the HPS version
- All new 2D & 3D map graphics
- All new unit graphics and counters on map
- All new unit cards
- All new in game sounds; weapon, explosion, background and miscellaneous
- All released Volcano Man scenarios
- A single balanced play by email scenario from the Blitz.
- New ‘modern’ toolbar icons
- Code update – disruption no longer halves movement during the day and is reduced by one third at night.
- Code update – reinforcement ‘place all’ has been migrated across from the First World War Campaign series.
Here are some additional screenshots (all can be clicked to view at full size);
Additional product information is here Stalingrad ’42 Gold Product Page
If you already have the JTS 2.00 version of Stalingrad ’42, please get the 2.01 Gold patch from here JTS Update Page
If you own the HPS version and would like the Gold version then email JTS support for your game key Support@johntillersoftware.com
As an added bonus the free Mius ’43 demo has been updated to the Gold standard and can be downloaded from here JTS Demo page